With our floors repaired, puttied, and sanded, there was one more small step remaining before we started to apply finish: cleanup. It was a bit of a drag, and took a few hours, but I didn't want to cut corners here. It seemed silly to skimp on the easy stuff, and have all of our hard work result in a product that wasn't as good as it could have been. So we pulled out the ShopVac (to which we've added a bag and a HEPA-quality filter), and gave all of the rooms a thorough vacuuming. Actually, we started out extra-paranoid, and vacuumed the walls and ceilings, as well as the floors. After a room or two, we decided that was overkill--there wasn't much dust clinging to these surfaces.
Cost Effective Lunchables!
7 months ago