Monday, July 19, 2010

Shoot Along

I follow along with the blog Giver's Log (which provides lots of cute, and often easy, ideas of small, crafty gifts).  Today I found this invitation there:

And I thought, well, why not?  As you've seen, my camera skills could definitely use improving, and maybe some structured practice would help. 

The theme for this week is "summer moments you wish would last forever."  I have to admit, I'm not feeling the summer thing right now, so this is a good reminder to me to appreciate the world around me. 

On that note, I'll leave you with a photo of the rainbow that just appeared across the street on the tail-end of a thunderstorm.  And P rather skeptically posing for me.  Now, if I could just make electric lines magically disappear at my will....


No comments: